I am a bibliophile, and I am here to share the amazing, and sometimes shameful, things I have read during my short and confusing existenceUnderstand The Greed! Share Your Greed!
i think of america as some sort of quaint faraway wonderland its like u guys live in another dimension what the fuck is black friday why is thanksgiving and whats the deal with wearing white and labour day and why aren’t there any fucking u’s in ur words why do you measure in like feet and body parts and shit thats super fucked up
That’s cause America is a real distopia.
- The Devourer: Each book is a snack for this kind of reader--but it doesn't mean that s/he won't enjoy each book just as much.
- The Lover: Books read by this kind of reader are read in hidden, stolen moments at the most unexpected times.
- The Slow Dancer: Books are a treat that this kind of reader savors. Slow and steady wins this reader's race, as his/her eyes take in and taste each and every word.
- The Addict: Books are a conquest to this kind of reader. S/he will buy more books than s/he can read, but s/he will ALWAYS have something to read.
- The Classic: Books of the past are a gift to this reader. Prose in the style of early contemporary authors, or stories written long ago, are favorites for this reader.
- The Die-Hard: Genres are a way of life for this reader. S/he finds a niche and sticks to it--veering from what s/he knows for short bursts of time.
- The Advocate: This reader is a lover of books. S/he is not just a reader, but an advocate of reading--hoping that the future will contain more readers.
- What kind of reader are you? Add on if you wish!