- The Devourer: Each book is a snack for this kind of reader--but it doesn't mean that s/he won't enjoy each book just as much.
- The Lover: Books read by this kind of reader are read in hidden, stolen moments at the most unexpected times.
- The Slow Dancer: Books are a treat that this kind of reader savors. Slow and steady wins this reader's race, as his/her eyes take in and taste each and every word.
- The Addict: Books are a conquest to this kind of reader. S/he will buy more books than s/he can read, but s/he will ALWAYS have something to read.
- The Classic: Books of the past are a gift to this reader. Prose in the style of early contemporary authors, or stories written long ago, are favorites for this reader.
- The Die-Hard: Genres are a way of life for this reader. S/he finds a niche and sticks to it--veering from what s/he knows for short bursts of time.
- The Advocate: This reader is a lover of books. S/he is not just a reader, but an advocate of reading--hoping that the future will contain more readers.
- What kind of reader are you? Add on if you wish!
I am a bibliophile, and I am here to share the amazing, and sometimes shameful, things I have read during my short and confusing existenceUnderstand The Greed! Share Your Greed!
← Older entries Page 1 of 17